Lyons Road Community Building: Functions
223 Lyons Road, Dernancourt SA 5075, Australia ·
Min. 3 hours·
Hosted by City of Tea Tree Gully - Facilities and ParksSpacetoCo Host since March 2018 · 25k bookings
City of Tea Tree Gully is located in the north east of Adelaide, 14km from the CBD.
About this space
Affectionately referred to as ‘our log cabin in the suburb’ this venue is located next to a park and much loved community garden. This little piece of the country is a perfect venue to host small events or birthday parties. Access to a kitchen, 70 chairs and 14 trestles makes catering a breeze.
Kitchen includes fridge, electric stove and microwave.
5:00pm - Midnight
5:00pm - Midnight
5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Friday and Saturday functions to end at midnight, venue to be cleaned, exited and alarmed by 1am.
- Sunday functions to end at 10pm, venue to be cleaned, exited and alarmed by 11pm.
- Smoking is not allowed inside or within 6 metres of the entrance to the venue.
- Barbeques can be used outside the venue only. You must provide bring your own barbeque and gas bottle.
- Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times.
- Decorations are allowed but helium balloons must be weighted. Smoke machines are not allowed in the venue.
Set up, pack up and cleaning
- You are responsible for setting up and packing up the venue. All furniture and equipment must be returned to the original location. All equipment or furniture must be moved safely and not dragged across the floors.
- The venue (including the kitchen) is to be kept clean and tidy at all times and left in the original condition it was presented.
- Floors must be swept and mopped (equipment supplied). All surfaces including tables and benches must be wiped down. Please bring your own cleaning products.
- Rubbish and waste is to be disposed of appropriately using onsite bins. Any excess rubbish must be removed from the venue including cigarette butts and broken or empty bottles from the outside areas.
Host's Cancellation Policy100% refund on cancellations up until 7 days before your booking. After that, cancel and get a 50% refund.
Parking and Public Transport Information
Off-street parking available
Bus: 503. Stop 31
Space Terms and Conditions
This Space is covered by SpaceProtect