Inglewood Town Hall - Hall Only
Hosted by Inglewood Town Hall Hub and Neighbourhood HouseSpacetoCo Host since April 2022
Inglewood Town Hall Hub Community Asset Committee administers, manages and controls the facility known as the Inglewood Town Hall. The historic town hall, built in 1883, has been a central hub to community life for the past 130 years for the people of Inglewood and surrounding districts. A large extension, completed in January 2017, includes a community centre with office space, meeting rooms and a fully equipped catering kitchen.
Areas in this space (3)
This space contains 3 different areas that can be booked independently.
Inglewood Town Hall, Main Space, Kitchen & Supper room Stage and backstage (G3 G4)
About this space
The historic town hall, built in 1883, has been a central hub to community life for the past 130 years for the people of Inglewood and surrounding districts.
The Lea Ballroom is ideal for various types of functions such as weddings, conferences, sporting events, and many others.
Upon booking a SpaceProtect may be enabled on your booking - Click Here to see more information on bonds
Low Risk Events (example: baby showers, kids classes, kids birthday) - $100
Medium Risk Events (example: birthday parties, workshops, conferences) - $250
High Risk Events (example: weddings, football/sporting events, 18th, 21st Birthday Parties) - $500
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
Inglewood Town Hall, Verdon Street, Inglewood VIC, Australia
Casual/Regular hire Cleaning Requirements: -
· 1/ Floors are vacuumed and mopped (if in hardwood floor area).
· 2/ Tables are wiped down and sanitized.
· 3/ Rubbish removed from rooms – all decorations removed.
· 4/ Tables and chairs returned to previous set up.
· 5/ Lights are switched off.
· 6/ Airconditioning/heating is turned off.
· 1/ Kitchen floor to be swept and mopped.
· 2/ All appliances, crockery, cutlery, glasses, utensils etc. used to be washed and put away.
· 3/ Kitchen stove and burners to be cleaned after use.
· 4/ Rubbish to be bagged up and removed – bins at the side of the hall.
· 5/ Any remaining food and drink to be removed from fridges.
· 6/ Lights and heating/cooling systems switched off.
· 1/ Floors to be swept and mopped.
· 2/ Bins to be emptied of rubbish.
· 3/ Sinks to be wiped down and sanitized.
All after-hours hire – cleaning equipment will be left behind at the bar.
Check all external doors are secured and locked. Auto doors lock to be turned to Exit upon leaving the premises.
Swipe pass entry key to be returned to locked keypad safe.
Failure to comply may result in a deduction from your SpaceProtect bond.