Bloom Yoga Room: Boutique Yoga, Wellness + Event Studio, Joondalup
Hosted by Sara EvansSpacetoCo Host since September 2017
Passionate lover of yoga, aiming to make the practice accessible to all!
About this space
Our beautiful, boho inspired boutique yoga studio space is the perfect venue to host your class, training, event or celebration.
With a mindful attention to detail, we have created our space using earth-inspired materials such as cork, wood and cotton fibres and have re-used, up-cycled or repurposed where possible. The studio space itself is quiet, light, bright and spacious, you'll find us tucked away within the Kingsley Professional Centre, neighbouring Kingsley Oval and the recently established Peaceful Precinct.
Our studio space can accomodate up to 25 students for a class, and up to 40 people seated and 50 people standing.
We have previously hosted:
- Blessingways (Baby Showers)
- Kids Yoga Parties
- Corporate Wellness Days,
- Sound Healing
- Product Launches
- Not-for-Profit and Community Events
- Yoga Teacher Trainings
- Dance Classes
- Singing Groups
- Yoga Workshops
- Essential Oil Workshop
- Women's Circles
- Pregnancy Day Retreats
- An open 84 sqm space
- Beautiful eco-friendly cork floors
- Dimmable Down Lighting
- Ground Floor / Wheelchair Accessible
- Ample Parking Lot located on site with additional parking nearby
- Double brick-walls
- Kitchenette: sink, kettle, cups, cutlery, plates. Small fridge available upon request
- Projector available for hire (additional cost)
- Surround Sound System
- Reverse Cycle A/C
- Seperate Male + Female toilets
- 22 Manduka PRO Yoga Mats
- 8 Manduka cork yoga blocks
- 32 Manduka recycled foam yoga blocks
- 20 Manduka cotton yoga straps
- 26 Organic Cotton Yoga Bolsters
- 18 Myofascial Massage Balls
- 18 Lavender Eye Pillows
- 16 Folding Chairs
Additional yoga equipment may be sourced upon request. Please inquire.
We are a short 10 min walk from Whitfords Train Station, and also near to Greenwood Station with regular bus routes servicing Kingsley Drive, a short walk from the studio. The Kingsley IGA is in the adjacent shopping centre, as well as Passione Deli, The Dome and numerous other local eateries and conveniences.
12:00pm - 5:00pm
12:00pm - 5:30pm
5:00am - 6:00pm
12:00pm - 5:00pm
5:00am - Midnight
11:00am - Midnight
- Hirers must return the premises to the condition in which it the hire began, including returning props and any moved items to the original location.
- Hirer is responsible for cleaning the premises if necessary
- Hire period should include the time of your event PLUS 30 mins on each side in order to set-up and pack down
- Sale of liquor is not permitted
- We are a No Smoking venue, smoking may be done outside in the car park
- Adequate insurance is necessary, sighting a valid certificate of Insurance will be required prior to hire period
- Hirers will take care not to disturb our neighbours with excessive noise
Ample parking is available at the centre, we are accessible from the Mitchell Freeway and a 15 minute walk from Whitfords Train Station.