Hosted by Mount Alexander Shire CouncilSpacetoCo Host since March 2022 · 2.5k bookings
Mount Alexander Shire is known for its local food and wine, vibrant arts community and breathtaking natural surrounds. Perfectly located in Central Victoria, just over an hour from Melbourne by car or train.
Areas in this space (2)
This space contains 2 different areas that can be booked independently.
Castlemaine Botanical Gardens
About this space
The Rotunda (location 4 on map) is located the centre of the clearing.
Perfect for small to medium events, the white and maroon rotunda has power and provides shelter to its users.
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
Botanical Gardens, 2 Walker St, Castlemaine VIC, Australia
- All areas are a public space and exclusive use cannot be guaranteed.
- Pegs and stakes are not to be placed in the ground. If a marquee (or similar structure) is being erected these are to be secured with weights.
- Remove all rubbish from the site and leave the area clean.
- Vehicle access is only allowed with Council's prior approval. Where permission is granted, entry should be through designated points, travel should be done at a walking pace, and all vehicles must stay on walkways at all times.
- There is free parking available at the site.
- The gardens are 1.5 kilometres away from the Castlemaine Train Station, which is about a 20-minute walk.