Hosted by Tom Price - Shire of AshburtonSpacetoCo Host since September 2021 · 2.5k bookings
Life in WA’s highest town is full of adventure. It’s the gateway to the Hamersley Ranges and Karijini National Park. Tom Price residents love the great outdoors and take part in a huge range of activities, from arts and sport to volunteering.
About this space
This oval is adjacent to the North Tom Price Primary School in Area W.
The oval is a joint facility between the Education Department and the Shire of Ashburton. The oval includes AFL goal posts, a cricket pitch and lighting towers available for hire. The oval also has a BBQ area and some shelter available.
There is also the Minna Oval Canteen, showers and toilets available for hire. You can book this space through the online booking system
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
Tanunda Street, Tom Price WA 6751, Australia
- Please read our terms and conditions of hire.
- Please include set up and pack up time as part of your booking request.
- No vehicle access on grounds is permitted unless approval given through event application process.
- No pegs / star pickets to be used on oval grounds unless approval given through event application process.
- Please collect any rubbish from grounds and dispose in allocated bins.
- Your valuables are your responsibility.
- No anti-social behaviour
- Please note: If you are booking the oval in the evening then it is mandatory that you book the oval lights (see times below). Please select your light usage in the additional items and charges section.
- Lights mandatory from 6:00pm onwards during the months of January, February, March, October, November and December
- Lights mandatory from 5:00pm onwards during the months of April, May, June, July, August and September
- Free uncovered parking available