Peter Sutherland Oval
Hosted by Paraburdoo - Shire of AshburtonSpacetoCo Host since September 2021 · 1k bookings
Paraburdoo is a close-knit community, housing many of the workers from the nearby Rio Tinto Iron Ore mine. Back-to-back Tidy Town awards show how proud residents are of their community. The town’s friendliness, natural beauty and fast-improving services are attracting more families to live in Paraburdoo. Paraburdoo boasts a variety of social, sporting and community groups offering something of interest for everyone. See what's happening in Paraburdoo and become involved today!
Areas in this space (1)
This space contains 1 different area that can be booked independently.
Peter Sutherland Oval
About this space
Located next to the Paraburdoo Community HUB and Federation Park. Peter Sutherland is the home to AFL and Cricket in Paraburdoo.
· AFL goals
· Rebound nets
· Cricket Pitch- Middle Oval
· Outdoor cricket net
· Score board
· Lighting towers : 4
· Spectator Toilets
· Cold filtered water
· Sporting Facility
· BBQ area
· Oval Access
· Accessible parking area
· Spectator toilets
· Accessible toilet and disabled access
Mens: 2 Urinals: 2 Ladies: 3 Disabled: 1 Toilet
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
Lot 555 Fortescue Road, Paraburdoo WA 6754, Australia
- Please read our terms and conditions of hire.
- Please include set up and pack up time as part of your booking request.
- No vehicle access on grounds is permitted unless approval given through event application process.
- No pegs / star pickets to be used on oval grounds unless approval given through event application process.
- Please collect any rubbish from grounds and dispose in allocated bins.
- Your valuables are your responsibility.
- No anti-social behaviour
- Pets allowed on leash
- Please note: If you are booking the oval in the evening then it is mandatory that you book the oval lights (see times below). Please select your light usage in the additional items and charges section.
- Lights mandatory from 6:00pm onwards during the months of January, February, March, October, November and December
- Lights mandatory from 5:00pm onwards during the months of April, May, June, July, August and September
Public parking available. Parking NOT permitted on oval unless prior approval by Shire representative