Function Room / Kitchen: Weekend - Burragah Recreation Centre
Hosted by City of Tea Tree Gully - RecreationSpacetoCo Host since November 2020 · 5k bookings
City of Tea Tree Gully is located in the north east of Adelaide, 14km from the CBD.
Areas in this space (2)
This space contains 2 different areas that can be booked independently.
About this space
This function room is perfect for hosting parties and events. Hiring this space provides access to a kitchen (inc. urn, microwave, oven and fridge), 65 chairs and 14 trestles making catering a breeze. This room is also used for short mat bowling, martial arts and dance classes. The Stadium is included for any booking after 5pm on Saturday.
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
140 Kelly Road, Modbury North SA 5092, Australia
5:00pm - Midnight
5:00pm - Midnight
- The City of Tea Tree Gully is taking measures to protect all members of the community during the COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to hiring a City of Tea Tree Gully facility your organisation/group/event will be required to adhere to the current State Government directions in relation to COVID-19. You may need to submit your own COVID-Safe Plan for your designated activity and/or event. For more information please visit www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/recovery
- You are responsible for setting up and packing up the venue. All furniture and equipment must be returned to the original location. All equipment or furniture must be moved safely and not dragged across the floors.
- The venue is to be kept clean and tidy at all times and left in the original condition it was presented.
- Floors must be swept and mopped (equipment supplied). All surfaces including tables and benches must be wiped down. Please bring your own cleaning products.
- Rubbish and waste is to be disposed of appropriately using onsite bins. Any excess rubbish must be removed from the venue.
- Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times.
- Smoking is not allowed inside or within 6 metres of the entrance to the venue.
- Decorations are allowed but helium balloons must be weighted. Smoke machines are not allowed in the venue.
- Barbeques can be used outside the venue only. You must bring your own barbeque and gas bottle.
Off-street parking available
Bus: 506, 924 and 926. Bus Stop 63