Book this space
- monday08:30 - 17:00
- tuesday08:30 - 17:00
- wednesday08:30 - 17:00
- thursday08:30 - 17:00
- friday08:30 - 17:00
About this Space
Our large boardroom is filled with natural light and even views of Kings Park. Located centrally in the Perth CBD on the corner of St Georges Terrace and Kings Street, our space is easily assessable via public transport or car. The 27m2 boardroom seats 10 at the boardroom table and can fit another 12 around the outside on stools. bookings of this space include the use of our:
* unmanned reception
* kitchen facilities (including complimentary tea, coffee and water)
* wifi access
* whiteboard wall
The space would work well for meet ups, workshops, network events, training and business meetings.
1 Agreement to the contract
1. The purpose of hire must be lawful and conducted in a manner that does not disrupt users of other rooms.
2. Beacham Group is open from 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday. Access is only available within these hours.
3. The period of hire shall commence and conclude strictly at the agreed times. The room must be vacated promptly at the conclusion of the hiring period. Extra charges will apply for additional time used.
4. Please ensure your booking time includes your set up and pack up.
5. You will be liable or any damages to property or equipment.
6. The hirer must allow un-restricted access to the room at any time by Beacham Group staff on official business, security officers or emergency officers.
7. The premises must be left in a clean and tidy condition. If the premises are not left in a satisfactory state at the end of the hire period, cleaning costs will be invoiced.
8. Please be aware that the meeting rooms share a floor with several other organisations and due consideration must be given so as not to disrupt nearby workers and other meeting room hirers.
9. Hirers are responsible for the security and safety of themselves, their guests and the premises during the time of hire. hirers are also responsible for the behaviour of guests at their event.
10. The hirer agrees to comply with all current Health & Safety and Fire regulations, including the Collective Purpose Work Health and Safety Policy and Procedure as outlined in the WHS Statement provided prior to the hire.
11. The Hirer will indemnify and keep indemnified Collective Purpose against actions, suits, claims and demands whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of the hired premises.
Beacham Group Commitment
We will ensure that meeting rooms are in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
We will provide basic set up of the meeting room according to the configurations available. This includes the provision of functioning equipment, where necessary and requested in advance.
Cancellation Policy: 48 Hours
Security Pre-Authorisation: None
- Coffee / Tea
- Audio Speakers
- Public transport close by
- Whiteboard / markers / eraser
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
Space suitable for
- Reception area
- Kitchen break out area