- monday07:00 - 22:00
- tuesday07:00 - 22:00
- wednesday07:00 - 22:00
- thursday07:00 - 22:00
- friday07:00 - 22:00
- saturday07:00 - 22:00
- sunday07:00 - 22:00
About this Space
Hyde Park is a well-established park bounded by Vincent, Glendower, Throssell and William Streets. Its lake feature is divided into two basins with islands. Each portion of the lake has an island occupied by breeding birds.
Hyde Park is an ideal location for weddings, birthdays, picnics, BBQ’s or simply walking.
Hyde Park has been divided into 17 zones that may be booked. In addition to this, there are two gazebos and a stage that are available for hire.
Please note that these gazebos are extremely popular and availability is limited especially during summer months.
Please note the fees & charges below:
- Community: $54 per hour
- Commercial: $150 per hour (optional add on at checkout)
- Wedding: $75 per hour (optional add on at checkout)
- The park must be left in a clean and tidy state. All rubbish must be removed
- Please have consideration for other hirers who may have reserved the area immediately following your booking.
- Strictly NO vehicles are to be driven onto the park.
- Please be mindful of noise levels emitted from your event. Amplified sound will need to be monitored so that it cannot be heard beyond the perimeter of the park.
- What can I bring onto the reserve? Camping/folding chairs, trestle tables, picnic rugs, eskies, temporary wedding arbor, real flowers (not fake), cushions, balloons.
- If you wish to bring equipment not stated above, please seek special permission from the City.
- Areas that may not be booked for exclusive use: Playgrounds and Barbeques
- There are approximately 25 power poles located throughout Hyde Park. They are orange in colour and about 3 meters high. The power socket is located at the top of the pole.
- Should you wish to collect a ‘City of Vincent Reserved Booking’ sign which advises the public of your booking, this may be collected from the City of Vincent Administration and Civic Centre on the day prior to your booking (or in the event of a Sunday booking, the Friday prior) It is requested that the sign be returned the next working day following your event.
Hire items available
- Commercial Rate - This is an additional charge for commercial bookings - (Hourly Price)
- Wedding Rate - For ceremonies in parks - (Hourly Price)
- Space listed in:
- Sport & Leisure
Cancellation Policy: 14 Days
Security Pre-Authorisation: $500
- Family Friendly
- Public transport close by
- Outdoor area