Our Barn Overnight Hire - Girl Guides WA
Hosted by Girl Guides WASpacetoCo Host since April 2023
About this space
Our Barn is 80km northeast of Perth in the stunning historical town of York. This enchanting, heritage listed building built in 1849, is established on a large country block and provides spaces for both sleeping indoors and camping outside.
- Large dormitory - sleeps 24
- 2 Small Leader rooms - sleeps 2 in each
- Newly renovated showers and toilets.
- Fully equipped kitchen and food storage facilities.
- Dining Hall with seating for 40 people
- Living room with lounge chairs, heater and piano
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Shaded verandah
- Outdoor Tables and Chairs
- BBQ with Gas
- Lighting, power, water
- Outdoor seated circle
- Space to camp in tents for 30 people
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
9 Ford Street, York WA 6302, Australia
- No pets
- No fires
- No selling of alcohol
Failure to comply with rules will result in a bond deduction
Free parking on site as well as free street parking close by.
Buses can be booked through TransWA: transwa.wa.gov.au