Hosted by Mount Alexander Shire CouncilSpacetoCo Host since March 2022 · 1k bookings
Mount Alexander Shire is known for its local food and wine, vibrant arts community and breathtaking natural surrounds. Perfectly located in Central Victoria, just over an hour from Melbourne by car or train.
About this space
The largest open green space in central Castlemaine, it is the perfect space for public outdoor events. Power is located in several locations and plenty of street parking in the near vicinity.
It is also the home of the Farmers and Artists Markets, which are held both weekly and monthly.
- All areas are a public space and exclusive use cannot be guaranteed.
- Pegs and stakes are not to be placed in the ground. If a marquee (or similar structure) is being erected these are to be secured with weights.
- When you're finished, please remove all rubbish from the site and leave the area clean.
- Vehicle access is only authorised with Council's prior approval. Where permission is granted, entry should be through designated points and travel should be done at a walking pace.
- There is free parking available at the site.
- The reserve is under 1km from the Castlemaine Train Station, which is about a 10-minute walk.