Hosted by Tom Price - Shire of AshburtonSpacetoCo Host since September 2021 · 1k bookings
Life in WA’s highest town is full of adventure. It’s the gateway to the Hamersley Ranges and Karijini National Park. Tom Price residents love the great outdoors and take part in a huge range of activities, from arts and sport to volunteering.
About this space
The Village Green is a grassed area situated opposite the town mall Shopping Centre, used for community markets, festivals & mini fairs.
- Please read our terms and conditions of hire.
- Please include set up and pack up time as part of your booking request.
- No vehicle access on grounds is permitted unless approval given through event application process.
- No pegs / star pickets to be used on oval grounds unless approval given through event application process.
- Please collect any rubbish from grounds and dispose in allocated bins.
- Your valuables are your responsibility.
- No anti-social behaviour
- Free uncovered parking available