Hosted by Tom Price - Shire of AshburtonSpacetoCo Host since September 2021 · 1k bookings
Life in WA’s highest town is full of adventure. It’s the gateway to the Hamersley Ranges and Karijini National Park. Tom Price residents love the great outdoors and take part in a huge range of activities, from arts and sport to volunteering.
About this space
Tjiluna Oval is a smaller size oval and has a permanent safety fence around the diamond. These features make it particularly attractive for softball and baseball throughout the year. The lights are also on a timer system and are only turned on when requested in the booking.
- Please read our terms and conditions of hire.
- Please include set up and pack up time as part of your booking request.
- No vehicle access on grounds is permitted unless approval given through event application process.
- No pegs / star pickets to be used on oval grounds unless approval given through event application process.
- Please collect any rubbish from grounds and dispose in allocated bins.
- Your valuables are your responsibility.
- No anti-social behaviour
- Please note: If you are booking the oval in the evening then it is mandatory that you book the oval lights (see times below). Please select your light usage in the additional items and charges section.
- Lights mandatory from 6:00pm onwards during the months of January, February, March, October, November and December
- Lights mandatory from 5:00pm onwards during the months of April, May, June, July, August and September
- Free uncovered parking available