Minna Oval Canteen and Change Rooms
Hosted by Tom Price - Shire of AshburtonSpacetoCo Host since September 2021 · 2.5k bookings
Life in WA’s highest town is full of adventure. It’s the gateway to the Hamersley Ranges and Karijini National Park. Tom Price residents love the great outdoors and take part in a huge range of activities, from arts and sport to volunteering.
About this space
The Minna canteen comes equipped with a microwave and two pie warmers. The change rooms also have toilets and showers.
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
Tanunda Street, Tom Price WA 6751, Australia
- Please read our terms and conditions of hire.
- Please include set up and pack up time as part of your booking request.
- Please ensure that you leave the space clean and tidy, and all rubbish removed (cleaning charges may apply).
- Your valuables are your responsibility.
- Technology and equipment maybe available at specific Spaces for use on premise, please just remember to put them back once finish using.
- Strictly no smoking inside building- Smoking permit 5 meters away from the external of the building
- No anti-social behaviour
- No Pets Allowed onsite or inside the facilities
- Free uncovered parking available