Hosted by Mount Alexander Shire CouncilSpacetoCo Host since March 2022 · 1k bookings
Mount Alexander Shire is known for its local food and wine, vibrant arts community and breathtaking natural surrounds. Perfectly located in Central Victoria, just over an hour from Melbourne by car or train.
About this space
This large green space located next to the Castlemaine Botanical Gardens, is perfect for sporting events and events that don't require vehicle access.
Public Toilets are available adjacent to the oval, next to the Pool and are open 24/7.
- All areas are a public space and exclusive use cannot be guaranteed.
- Pegs and stakes are not to be placed in the ground. If a marquee (or similar structure) is being erected these are to be secured with weights.
- Remove all rubbish from the site and leave the area clean.
- There is free parking available at the site.
- The gardens are 1.5 kilometres away from the Castlemaine Train Station, which is about a 20-minute walk.