Subi Space on Weekends
Hosted by Subi SpaceSpacetoCo Host since July 2021
About this space
With a retreat style vibe, this unique venue is a rare find in the Perth Metro area. This warm, inviting space offers the perfect atmosphere for learning and relaxed discussion, putting your group at ease while allowing them a professional, tranquil and reflective space to absorb and focus.
Purpose built for versatility and practicality, Subi Space provides several table sizes and layout options to create the most appropriate seating arrangements for your event. Alongside the main workshop area, several breakout spaces and soft seating options are available for more intimate group discussions.
Designed for various uses, the Subi Space generously allows for 10 – 20 people. With the perfect small group training sizes in mind, this venue ideally seats 16 people comfortably for workshops and seminars.
We believe in quality over quantity.
Boasting a central location, this spacious light filled environment provides an alternative to bleak, cramped and uninspiring boardrooms or workshop spaces. This beautifully styled space is conveniently located on Hay Street in Subiaco, allowing easy travel on public transport or parking nearby with free and paid options.
Close to the heart of Subiaco, this location offers a smorgasbord of cafe's, bars and dining options, with the added convenience of Officeworks across the road for any last-minute supplies or printing needs.
5:00am - 11:30pm
5:00am - 11:30pm
Terms ‘You’ refers to the person that arranges the booking. ‘Us’, ‘we’ refers to Subi Space management staff.
- We'd love for you and your guests to enjoy your time at Subi Space, so please treat the space with care and respect so that it remains a beautiful space for people to gather.
- Booking hours Subi Space is available for hire during the hours of 5:00am and 11:00pm. The minimum hire duration is 4 hours. When selecting your booking hours you must include the time required to set up and pack away your things as well as cleaning (unless the cleaning fee is pre-selected in your booking).
- Additional Hours If you need more time at Subi Space, please contact us directly via phone or email to arrange this. You agree that you will not access Subi Space outside of your booking hours unless approved. You accept any additional fees associated with overstaying your booking hours. Any additional time at Subi Space will be charged in hourly increments, at the hourly hire rate you have paid. We reserve the right to charge you for any additional time at Subi Space.
- Cleaning Upon booking Subi Space you agree that you will leave the space as clean as you found it. This includes wiping down table and bench surfaces, vacuuming and mopping if necessary, cleaning and putting away any kitchen items used, emptying the rubbish bins and ensuring no food mess is left on the premises. All of the required cleaning materials and equipment are provided in the cupboards above and below the kitchen sink and behind the toilet door.
- Optional Cleaning Fee We ask all our guests to leave Subi Space as clean as you find it. This includes wiping down table/bench surfaces, doing dishes, taking your rubbish out, mopping up any spills and popping our robot-vacuum on before you leave. If you'd rather leave this to our cleaner we'll cover it with a $50 cleaner fee. We're happy for you to choose what works best for you! For craft or catered events this fee is compulsory)
- Zero Tolerance to Drugs, Alcohol or Smoking. Subi Space is a clean environment, a place for wellness and the promotion of all good things. Therefore we have no allowance for smoking, drugs or alcohol. Smoking, drugs and alcohol are not permitted inside Subi Space, outside in the foyer area or by the entrance of Subi Space.
- Damage Upon booking Subi Space you accept responsibility for any damage that occurs to the property inside or out during your hire. We reserve the right to charge for the repairs due to any damages made during your time at Subi Space. If an unfortunate event occurs that damage is done, please notify us immediately.
- Keep Noise Levels Quiet & Considerate No partying allowed. This is a professional venue and you will be sharing the floor with others so please be mindful of others and be quiet and considerate of others close by. Please do not play loud music or make loud noises especially at night as there are residents that live on the level above Subi Space.
- Our Right to End or Remove Your event must be conducted in an orderly and lawful manner. We reserve the right to end your event if we believe your event is not being conducted in this manner. We accept no responsibility to you for any costs, damages or expenses that you may incur in relation to the termination of your event. We reserve the right to remove or deny entry to any person being disruptive, loud, aggressive or acting in a disorderly manner. Insurance We recommend that you have insurance for yourself and your guests.
- Refunds & Cancellations We may, if possible, change the date of your booking for you on request, on the provision that 4+ weeks notice is given. We also reserve the right to deny this at our discretion as this simply may not be possible. If you cancel your booking with 4 weeks notice or more, a full refund or credit will be granted. If you cancel your booking with 2 - 4 weeks notice, a 50% refund or credit will be granted. If you cancel your booking with less than 2 weeks notice, unfortunately we cannot refund your booking due to the loss that another booking would have been made.
Free parking is available within 5 minutes walk of Subi Space, ranging from 1-3 hours free. Full Day parking is also available within a 5 min walk to Subi Space ranging from $5-10 for up to 12 hours.