Kooyalee Campsite - Whole Site
Hosted by Girl Guides Queensland, Kooyalee CampsiteSpacetoCo Host since November 2022
Girl Guides Queensland is the largest youth organisation for girls and young women in Queensland with almost 4000 youth Members and 1000 volunteer Leaders and adult Members. We provide a non-formal educational program designed to create leaders of tomorrow by building on strengths and personal skills development. We are an organisation that welcomes and actively seeks members from all racial, ethnic, religious and socio-economic groups.
About this space
When you book the entire Kooyalee site you have access to both the dormitory cottage with kitchen and inside amenities plus the camp ground, outside amenities and large 10mx15m shed with basic kitchenette.
The fully screened dormitory has 26 bunk beds and an additional 6 bunks in an adjoining room. There are four showers, four toilets, and fans. A large gas oven and cooktop, microwave, fridges, freezer, and all crockery, cutlery, and cooking utensils are included in the fully equipped kitchen. The dining room is connected to an undercover outdoor BBQ area. There are six 6 foot tables and chairs. Towels, linen and pillows are NOT provided.
There is one large campsite area on the property that is suitable for tents. Camper trailers, caravans and motor homes can set up on our grassed ring road in a quiet bush setting. The main campsite and road are close to the amenities block, which includes showers, toilets and power. There is a shelter close by which provides shade for your self sufficient camp kitchen. We also have three platforms on-site for more adventurous camping. Campers must be self sufficient with all gear, we supply the location.
Water to the campsite is both tank and bore with taps conveniently located in several places.
The 10mx15m enclosed shed has tables, chairs and a small basic kitchenette with fridge/freezer combo, sink and bench. No equipment is supplied with this kitchenette.
Minimum Numbers are 10. Maximum 75 in total on the whole site... 25 in the cottage, 50 on the campsite
A whole site booking is a one booking at a time only. One booking means you get the whole site to yourself.
- $20 per person, per night (Ages 12 and above) *Discounts may apply to venue hire rates if eligible. Please contact us.
- Children under the age of 12 FREE
Extra items and charges
This space has extra items and charges that can be added to your booking. Some may be required depending on your booking time and type, which will be shown at the checkout.
36 Sandringham Road, Sandringham QLD, Australia
- All rubbish is to be removed from the site when leaving.
- We ask campers to be conservative with water. The site is tank water and bore water. Please read signs on taps and be aware of those that are non drinkable water.
- Please do not flush sanitary items down the toilets, we are on a full septic system.
- The campsite has a strict no-smoking and vaping policy.
- Except as otherwise authorised or directed by the management all furnishings and equipment must be placed in their appropriate storage areas when not in use.
- No nails, screws, adhesive tape, or other devices may be used by the renter to affix decorations to any part of the building, except in those areas designated for such use by the management.
- No alterations or additions may be made to the premises or its components without the managements prior written approval.
- Inside any building, barbecues and LPG heaters are not permitted. Grills and liquid propane gas (LPG) heaters used outside should only be used by responsible adults and should be equipped with safety features like temperature controls and shutoff valves.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed on the Premises, provided that the Hirer satisfies all legal requirements imposed by the Liquor Licensing Act of 1997.
- No pets allowed on the site
The campsite is accessible by private motor vehicle. There is ample on-site car parking. Please stay on the ring road and park in the carpark provided. We ask all campers to not drive vehicles onto or park on the designated campsite.