Office at Blue Gum Community Centre
Hosted by City of Melville Bull Creek and Blue Gum Community CentresSpacetoCo Host since June 2019 · 10k bookings
These are multi purpose spaces located within the City of Melville. There are spaces to suit both community and commercial groups.
About this space
The Office or Interview room at Blue Gum Community Centre can accommodate 3 people. It is suitable for use as an office or interview room.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
1 desk (IT and phone not included
1 office chair
2 additional chairs
- Fully equipped kitchen (full size fridge, dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven and hot water urn)
- Wheelchair Friendly
Toilets including accessible toilet
Baby change facilities
Room viewings are available by appointment during office hours (subject to availability). To arrange a viewing or to speak to someone about your booking, please contact the Blue Gum Community Centre on 9364 0148 or message us on Spaceto Co.
8:30am - 5:00pm
Please ensure that:
- the facility is only used during the times specified above
- the facility is left in a clean and tidy state
- set up and pack away/clean up must be done within the time of your hire period, not outside of the booking time
you are mindful of noise levels emanating from the facility
tables and chairs are not dragged across the floor
- tape is not tied, attached or stuck to floors and walls without prior permission
- you have read and understood all the terms and conditions
After Hours Rules
After hours Hirers must collect the venue key from the BlueGum Community Centre at a pre-arranged time during the week (Tuesday to Thursday 9-4 pm) prior to the booking date. The hirer will be given an access for the building as well as the Hirer’s Information Booklet. It is the hirer’s responsibility to ensure that they read the Hirer’s Information Booklet which gives details on alarm activation, location of toilets, lights, emergency evacuation maps etc. Penalties may apply if security personnel are called out.