Clare Town Hall Bookings
Hosted by Clare and Gilbert Valleys CouncilSpacetoCo Host since June 2023
About this space
The Clare Town Hall is a magnificent historic landmark nestled in the heart of the beautiful Clare Valley. Central in the Clare Main Street, it is surrounded by a vibrant community of coffee shops, eateries and boutique stores. This iconic venue boasts various versatile spaces serving as an ideal centre for; Community groups, conferencing, meetings, training, workshops, networking events, celebrations; birthdays, weddings etc, markets, fairs, dinners, theatrical productions, musical ensembles, performances, presentations and much more.
With numerous accommodation options within walking distance, wineries, restaurants and group bus tours or taxi service to get you around, the Clare Town Hall should top the list for your next destination event venue.
- Capacity up to 400 people in auditorium style set up or can accommodate up to 250 people seated at tables
- Multiple spaces within the facility include Main Hall, Barbara J Long Function room, Clerks Office meeting room, Stan Scott meeting room and the commercial kitchen which is available when hiring either the Main Hall and/or Barbara J Long Function Room
229 Main N Rd, Clare SA 5453, Australia
- No vehicles are permitted to park in Mill Place
- Loading/Unloading zone available on Old North Road
- The entire complex is a smoke-free zone!
- Please report any issues to Town Hall Coordinator, Jen on 0457050108 or complete a council works request form https://www.claregilbertvalleys.sa.gov.au/online-forms/clare-and-gilbert-valleys-council-online-forms/minor-works-request-form
- The hirer is responsible for setting up the area regarding equipment, crockery, and furniture
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee facilities are provided (guests to supply their own milk).
- All spaces are to be left cleaned, rubbish removed and equipment returned to its original location
- Please turn all lights and heating/cooling off prior to leaving
- The Town Hall Coordinator will run through the following checklist after the hirer has vacated the premises. This inspection will occur no later than three days after the event and always before the next booking. If all is in order then the full bond will be returned - Click here to view how SpaceProtect works. If the inspection reveals a noncompliance with any of the points on the checklist or that any of the cleaning items are missing, the Clare and Gilbert Valleys Council reserves the right to reduce the amount of the bond refunded or to withhold the bond completely, whichever is appropriate.
Parking is available in the main street or in the Thomas Hart Memorial Car Park behind the hall. Located directly to the rear of the hall are 2 disabled carparks.
Guests using the main hall are permitted to access Ennis Park ONLY to unload/load vehicles but are asked NOT to drive or park on grassed areas. Please note vehicles must be moved as soon as unloaded and are NOT permitted to stay there for the duration of your booking. A bollard key will be required for Ennis Park access and is available from Council.
If "No Parking" signs are required, please contact Council on (08)8842 6400 to arrange.