Dance and Fitness Studio for Hire
Hosted by The Society AcademySpacetoCo Host since March 2020
Dance studio suited for health and fitness classes, dance classes, rehearsals and more. Equipped with high quality speakers, air conditioning, fans, clean wooden dance floors and RGB lighting to suit the mood. Studio 1 - 13 metres by 10 metres Located in Cannington
About this space
The Society Academy Studio 1 offers an incredible space featuring a high quality sound system, clean and supportive flooring and customisable mood setter with our lighting system only steps away from Albany Highway in Cannington.
UNIT 1/64-66 Kent Street, Cannington WA 6107, Australia
6:00am - 5:00pm
6:00am - 5:00pm
6:00am - 8:30pm
6:00am - 5:00pm, 7:45pm - 11:00pm
6:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 11:00pm
4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Keys are not transferable and must be returned at the completion of the hire agreement. Lost or unreturned keys will cause the studio lock system to be replaced and the hirer will be responsible for the costs incurred by locksmiths.
- Studio keys will be collected from the lock box at the agreed booking times.
- Only the leader of the hiring group should know the code of the lockbox. This is to protect our business and the neighbouring properties.
- The venue must be left in the state in which it was entered. Hirers will be charged cleaning costs if it proves necessary.
- If you do not attend your hired time, a transfer of date/time is unavailable nor refundable.
- Cancellation must be done 48hrs prior to your booking time; if not a cancellation fee of 50% of total booking time will occur.
- Damages to the equipment in the studio at the time of hire must be paid for by the hirer and will be invoiced to you.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the venue. Any other drink spills please clean up ASAP using the mop and signage provided.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the venue. All cigarette butts must be placed inside the bin outside.
- Hirer has access to the following:
- The air conditioners and fans. These must be switched off completely at completion of the hire time. An Additional charge of $50 per 24 hours left on will apply if they are left running. And an additional charge if equipment is damaged during time of hire.
- One Speaker System which must be switched off after use.
- One iPhone headphone adapter.
- RGB lighting which can be set using the remotes on sound mixer/near the speaker.
- Kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
- Reception area is off bounds - you are welcome to use the desk for registering customers etc. Please advise before hiring if this is needed. Please do not disturb stationary, signs or notice boards etc.
- The Hirer agrees to communicate and enforce the following with patrons:
- The car park is a shared car park with other tenants using it as well, please be mindful and respectful of this.
- You are able to park on Kent Street.
- Any lost items from the reception/studio will be charged to you via invoice and must be paid for by the hirer.
- You are responsible for your patrons actions.
- Use of our studio and our equipment is at the Hirers risk. Hirer hereby waives rights to seek legal redress for mishaps, accidents and/or loss while on our premises.
- Hirers are solely responsible for any legal infractions Hirer or members of Hirers party make during the hired time.
- The Society Academy, owners and representatives are not responsible for any loss, accident, or injury to Hirers self or anyone who accompanies Hirer while on our premises.
- When leaving, the hirer is responsible for ensuring all doors are closed, all electrical are switched off, the front door is locked and keys placed back in the lockbox.
- It is preferred that hirers carry public liability insurance to the value of $10,000,000. A copy of the certificate of insurance must be emailed to [email protected] prior to entering the premises.
Shared parking across all tenants with extra parking on Kent Street available (please see street parking signs to avoid parking infringements).
2 minute walk from Albany Highway
Closest train station - Cannington