Hosted by Shire of BroomeSpacetoCo Host since October 2020 · 250 bookings
About this space
A flat-rate fee of $78.56 is required to book this space.
Tomarito park is located on the corner of Povah Road and Sariago Terrace. This grassy park has plenty of shaded areas.
⚠️⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: For events over 100 people an event application form needs to be submitted following this booking.
· Bookings are mandatory if you wish to hold a private event or organised sporting activity on one of the Shire’s parks or reserves. This will ensure that the reserve is suitable for the requested activity and that it is available during the time you wish to hold your event. No other bookings will be accepted for the area you requested; however, casual users may still use the general vicinity (family picnics, dog walkers, etc.). The area you have booked will not be fenced off to the general public. If you wish to have exclusive use, please advise in the comments section of your booking as additional fees will apply.
· Ensure you have a copy of your confirmation email on the day as proof of booking.
· The applicant must comply with any lawful direction from Shire Officers.
· The applicant is responsible for their own and their guests’ safety.
· The applicant is responsible for ensuring the area is left as it was found and all decorations, rubbish, etc. are removed.
· Excessive damage to the grounds will incur a penalty fee.
· Alcohol is permitted strictly on the basis that the event/function is for less than 100 people and does not exceed more than 2 hours.
· Fires are not permitted unless a permit has been issued.
· Camping is not permitted.
· Vehicle access is only permitted with a permit.
· Please have consideration for other hirers who may have reserved the area immediately following your booking.
· The applicant is responsible for preventing disturbance to nearby residents, including unreasonable noise.
· In accordance with the Tobacco Products Control Act 2006, no smoking is allowed in enclosed areas (including tents/marquees), within ten (10) meters of playgrounds or any other specified areas.
· No stay/pegs are to be used for tents, bunting, etc. Please use sandbags as an alternative.
· Booking a park/reserve does not provide exclusive use of public infrastructure such as the playgrounds or gazebo areas but can be used during your booking if vacant.
· If keys are required for the booking, a copy of your photo ID (Drivers Licence, Passport, or Proof of Age Card) must be provided upon collection. If the applicant wishes to have a third party collect a key on their behalf, this must be organised and approved by the Shire in writing prior to the collection of the key.
Parking is situated close by.
No toilets are available.
No power or water is available.