Bindoon Transit Park
Hosted by Shire of ChitteringSpacetoCo Host since November 2021 · 1k bookings
Just one hour’s drive from Perth, the Shire of Chittering is nestled in the northern hills of the Darling Range within the beautiful Destination Perth region. With its untouched bushland and wetlands, vineyards, orchards, spectacular wildflowers and views, the area is a perfect day trip or short-break destination. A picturesque gateway into Western Australia’s wheatbelt region.
About this space
Settled in the heart of the township of Bindoon within walking distance to a range of shopping and services. The park has 6 powered sites with potable water and 24/7 access to the ablution block. 72-hour maximum stay permitted.
Caravan Club or group bookings of 10 or more sites can be accommodated on the Town oval (adjacent to the transit park) by contacting the Shire on firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Maximum of a 72-hour stay.
- Please provide your vehicle registration number in the description box at checkout.
- Dogs are permitted but must be on a leash at all times. Your dog waste must be picked up from oval/surrounds and placed in bins. A dog exercise area is available at Edmonds Reserve on Edmonds Place in Bindoon, a short 3 minute walk away.
- Vans must be reversed onto site and vehicles parked in a manner that will not obstruct other campers or the road access around the Bindoon Town oval.
- No open fires
- Make sure your site is left as tidy as you found it
- No food waste to be put down dump point (Effluent waste only)
- Do not tamper with bollard lights
- Report any damage to transit park or toilet block to; email@example.com. Should you have any issues at time of your booking contact the Shire on 9576 4600 (during business hours). For after hours issues contact: RANGER (AFTER HOURS) - EMERGENCIES ONLY 0427 699 701 or SHIRE ROADS/BUILDINGS (AFTER HOURS) - EMERGENCIES ONLY 0439 529 712
- To help us understand the benefits of your visit to our Shire we would really appreciate if you could leave receipts (or copies of) for anything that you have purchased while visiting any of our local businesses. These can be placed in our drop box outside the visitor centre.